Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SIN or LtWC

okay... i'm so excited. i even think bout it everyday and counting down till the day. kkk~ okay it's too much. 

well, i talk about SIN or in english I make it as LtWC. what is that?? do you have any idea?? eung~ SIN is Surat Izin Nonton and LtWC is SIN in English. LtWC is License to Watch Concert.


finally! horray! i shout out loud (if i could, i would). i know it will be hard to make a permission to watch a concert since ma parent is NOT like me. they are not too much like me when interest in something. 
I try ma best to ask a concert permission to ma parent. firstly, i dont wanna tell them because i really know that they wont give it to me. kkk~ so i booked a ticket without their permission. nah! but im too talkative so (i dont know exactly when is it but it's after breakfasting) i told ma mother.

Me : "mom, im going to watch a concert"
Mom : " what concert?"
Me: "have i told you about SM Town before?"
Mom: "how much is the ticket price"
(she didn't answer ma question but asking me another question --")
Me: "well, i'll but the cheapest one. 500.000"
Mom: (she gave me a what-the-fuck eye sight) "too expensive"
Me: "mooomm... but i missed SS4. i wanna watch concert" (I promise to myself that if I couldnt watch SS4, then i'll watch SMT)
Mom : "but 500.000 is too expensive. it's better to save your money"
Me: "but i've praied for this" (frown)
Mom: "its better to do sodaqoh,Dan"
Me: "i'll do it"
Then ma dad give a line between us
Dad: "what are you talking about?"
Me: "i wanna watch a concert"
Dad: "what concert?"
Me: "korean artist concert, SM Town"
Dad: "when is it?"
Me: "it will be held at Sept 22nd on GBK"
Dad: "have you bought the ticket?"
Me: "no, but ma friend has gave me a slot to buy on a fanbase"
Dad: "how much will you buy?"
Me: "well, i wanna buy a tribune ticket. it's just 500.000"
Ma Brother: "just? it's better do sodaqoh"
Me: "oh shut up!"
Dad: "do you have money?"
Me: "yeah~ i still have ma money from ma prize"
Dad: "okay. i know you've grown up so it's all up to you. me as a parent just reminding you"
(what a wise dad ^^)
Dad: "i know you can distingush what is bad and good. all choices are up to you"
Me: (yeeeaaahhh! i accept it as a "yes")
Mom: (see me with indescribable seeing, between "oh my god! it waste your money" and "if i were dad, i wont give a permission, BIG NO")
Dad: "it's better you tell us, because we dont want a bad thing happen"
Me: "yeah. thanks dad"
Dad: "yes. but if you need money help, we'll give you"
Me: "it's okay. i still have 'em"

HAHAHAHAHAHA...... TADAAAAA....

that's ma story. though ma dad not clearly say that he gave me permisson but all the choices are up to me. hehehe..

i'm so excited to wait ma first concert (hello i'm almost 20 and i havent watched a live concert) i wanna have an experience. kkk~ (ma mom said "what kind of experience is that?") i dont regret it because i like all SM artists and this's rare chance. I wanna watch SJ, f(x), BoA, Kangta, SNSD, and more over EXO!! yeah! i'm desperately like EXO!! awawawawawawaaaaaaaa.... insyaAllah if they have a showcase i'll watch it too. hahaha..

so, ma Lisence to Watch Concert has been out! then now i wait for the news from the fanbase. kkk~ hope i can watch that concert xD


XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment