Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Starting Something New

whoooaaa... haaaaaiii! it's been along time since i write my old post. hahaha..
well, i ain't promise to keep writing on my blog by using english. but why not I write it when I want to. hehehe..

I keep telling my self that " I'm not ABABIL ". HAHAHAHA...
so, when i've gotten my new IP (Indeks Prestasi), i still relief that i still get 3,-bla-. but honestly i really mad because i can't take 22 SKS (what SKS in english? LoL), in the other hand i have a target, " I have to reach more than 3,5" but here I'm, I lost.

but... now I really enjoy my self, I have a new business. I'm a comittee's event division on OKK UI 2011 (in Indonesia we usualy say "panitia OKK UI, divisi acara).
so, i have a regular meeting. I go to Depok and talk about the technical before the event. I'm a member in Pra OKK. so i have a job to inform the event in welcome MaBa.

in the other side, i'd like to have a part time job. my father told me that i can have a job in a pharmacy which is my neighbour is the owner.
and i try to enjoy my new status. LoL.
I'm in relationship. oh well, maybe this's hard but why not i try to have a boyfriend. LoL. i've been 3 months or more have an open relationship with him. hahahaha.. and now we're a couple.

but, as always in my holiday i rarely have a productive task. I sleep, eat, read, watch TV. hahahaha.. yes! I complain with my holiday. eeerrr~
why am I so dumb? I can't see a chance! aaarrrggghh~
Okay, with my almost-dead-cause-of my boring schedule condition, i promise to move on and try something new. hohohoho..
wish me luck!!

BTW, i have to move on! yeaaah~ move on and say "you're just past and I can find someone better and new. don't worry, i can move on"


with my spirit :P

-XO valda XO-

No comments:

Post a Comment