Thursday, June 3, 2010

File Under Story


 

When I wake up in the morning

I touch my lips

I see my bed, and realize that you've gone

That's no notes in my bed

I open my window then look at my calendar

It's May 10th 2010

It's almost 2 monts you leave me

But I still feel you inside my heart


 

        You say you don't love me anymore

        The love has died

        Dry in b\the beautiful place

        Hard to know why you leave me when I feel trust you with all my life

        Yes, now you leave me

        Leave me with my tears on my cheeks for every single night


 

Now, you've gone

Go away with all my beautiful dreams

When you out that door

Your shadow and your memories still has in my mind

I don't know, until when I'll waiting for you


 

        It's over but the new story has begun

        There's no you on it

        You out of my life

        And I will rewrite my story

        Go.. go.. with the wind

        But, if you don't feel happy

        This heart still wanna catch you and cheer you up

        Although, no body wanna care with you.


 


 

-Bogor, May 15th 2010-


 

~ Valda ~

No comments:

Post a Comment